3.05.2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 photo ArtisanBlogLogos-Main_zps05ee95e2.png
Welcome to the March, Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop!  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that 10 Stampin' Up! Artisan's have created.  Did you just come from Heidi's blog?  That girl has got some MAD skills!  I love everything she creates!

This is my facebook project for the Stampin' Up! Artisan board:


I usually craft with the motto that “more is better.”  Sometimes more isn’t always better.  I like how this scrapbook page doesn’t have a lot of elements yet it has enough.  I feel like every part of the page stands out and supports the photo of my goofy nephew.  I love banners.  I love hexagons.  Put them together on one page?  Perfect.



If you haven’t purchased MDS 2+ yet, get it now.  You can recreate this entire page with the MDS 2+ content and then get the Sale-A-Bration Lemonade Stand Digital Disc for FREE!

{Close up of the banner.  Luh-huh-huve this!}
 photo 201302Artisan04bcopy_zpsf342388a.jpg

Photobucket

Digital Program:  MDS 2+
Digital StampsSAB Lemonade Stand - Honeycomb, Hooray, Heart
Digital Papers:  SAB Lemonade Stand, SAB Sycamore Street
Digital Background:  Downtown Grunge - Downtown Grunge - 4
Digital Embellishments:  Staple & Stitching - White - Simple Stitches Circle 1, Downtown Grunge - Frame 4
Digital Punches:  Flag, Hexagon
Free Font: Mathlete Bulky
Order everything from my site {HERE}

Now head on over to Jeanna's blog.  I love love LOVE her and all her projects.  I promise you will not be disappointed.

 photo ArtisanBlogLogos-keepclicking_zps5f5c3b37.png
Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.


Follow Me on PinterestPhotobucket   Photobucket   

naptimestamper@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Great page. Love the little added touch of the hearts banner.

    ReplyDelete