8.13.2015

I blogged! ...for Picjoy

What's up?

How are you?

I've been up to lots of things this summer but at the same time it feels like I've been up to nothing.  Do you know that feeling?

Anyway...

I blogged:  Photo Apps You'll Love

It's for a new FANTASTIC app called Picjoy.
https://launchkit.io/reviews/AEgD4uzvkAE
I take sooooooooo many pictures with my phone and when I'm ready to scrapbook I have a hard time finding the images I want.  It seems like I scroll and scroll and scroll on my phone looking for just the right image.  Was it this summer or last?  Was it this pool trip or that pool trip.  Picjoy has solved my photo organizational woes.  Download this free app today and see if it solves yours.  

This app is so new and updates keep coming out making the app better and better.  I'm so excited to see what this app will do next but I'm SUPER impressed with what it's doing for me now.  

Let me know what you think!  Download this app today in the app store.  Android users?  Picjoy will be available for you in the next month or two.  Yippee!!

Stick around, my love affair with Picjoy has just begun. 

Order all things Stampin' Up! from my site {HERE}


Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Did you order your Paper Pumpkin yet? 
Full project kits delivered straight to your door.
What are you waiting for??
 photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg 
Follow on Bloglovin

Signature-stampsite photo Artisan-janeleestampinupnet_zps55ff3be1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment