7.15.2014

your awesomeness | aww

 photo 201407Artisan3acopy_zps452010cb.jpg 
 photo BlogHopButton07-JulyARTISANHOP_zpsc8a2daa3.jpg

Welcome to the 2014 *July* edition of the Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop.  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that all 10 of the Stampin' Up! Artisans have created. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow the 2013 Artisan Design Team Pinterest Board:


This month is bittersweet for me.  It's the last month of being part of the Artisan Hop with the 2013 Artisan Design Team.  These ladies have become so much more than friends.  I feel like we're family.  Friends for life!!

This card is SO simple and yet it feels busy.


...yet clean.

I know.

Weird.

I like it.

Did you notice my faux epoxy dots?
It's just Crystal Effects.
LOVE!
 photo 201407Artisan3ccopy_zps56a1d398.jpg
 photo what-i-used_zps6f251699.png 
Stamps: Flower Patch
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor, Flowerpot DSP
Accessories & Tools:  Big Shot, Little Letters Thinlits, Crystal Effects, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals
Other: Sewing Machine, White Thread, Cardboard (yes, there's cardboard under the Flowerpot DSP)
 
Order everything from my site {HERE}

Go back and visit my fantastic friend Erica's blog or move on to the next blog and visit Jeanna's.  I'm so lucky to be sandwiched between two of my great friends.

 photo BlogHopButton07-JulyNEXT_zps01de72ab.jpg
I'm selling all my retired SU! stash and some extras on eBay.  Grab what you need!
 photo eBay-Logo_zpsb9556ce9.jpg

Affordable and swanky ties and bow ties.  Check it!

 photo BowTieRiotHeader2copy_zps77d7a46f.jpg 
 
 Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Did you order your Paper Pumpkin yet?
Full project kits delivered straight to your door.
What are you waiting for??
 photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg 
Follow on Bloglovin

Signature-stampsite photo Artisan-janeleestampinupnet_zps55ff3be1.png

1 comment: