6.10.2014

hi there! s'up? | aww

 photo 201406Artisan2acopy_zpsb9e7fb81.jpg  
   photo BlogHopButton06-JuneARTISANHOP_zpsf701dfa1.jpg
It's *June* whaaaaaa??!!  I feel like this edition of the Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop just started and here we are creeping up on the end.  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that all 10 of the Stampin' Up! Artisans have created. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow the 2013 Artisan Design Team Pinterest Board:


I have a sister named Dani.

She is very cool.

This card makes me think of her.

I love it.

I love her.

 photo 201406Artisan2bcopy_zps834b72ad.jpg   photo 201406Artisan2ccopy_zpsf84e0b57.jpg
Reminder:  Don't sew the front and back of your card together.
 photo 201406Artisan2dcopy_zps2a6ef004.jpg

OOPS!

And a Jane card just wouldn't be complete without some sewing and a banner.  Right??!!

 photo what-i-used_zps6f251699.png 
Stamps: Dotty Angles, Hi There
Paper: Kraft, Crisp Cantaloupe, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink: Coastal Cabana Coral, White StazOn
Accessories & Tools:  3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Other: Sewing Machine, Cream Thread
 
Order everything from my site {HERE}

Go back and visit my fantastic friend Erica's blog or move on to the next blog and visit Jeanna's.  I'm so lucky to be sandwiched between two of my great friends.  

Next photo BlogHopButton05-MayNEXT_zps91165a16.jpg

 Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Did you order your Paper Pumpkin yet?
Full project kits delivered straight to your door.
What are you waiting for??
 photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg 
Follow on Bloglovin

Signature-stampsite photo Artisan-janeleestampinupnet_zps55ff3be1.png

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. I'm amazed with your patience in sewing so frequently on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jane!! Love!! Hi There. S'up? Bup? Rup? Lup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a sister...she must be awesome for this card to remind you of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of you spunky cards! They always have that fun Jane flair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane to a T! Perfectly fancy and oh so cool! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp is SO Jane! I can hear you saying "s'up?" Love this card and love you too friend! :-) Thanks for the love today, I needed it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are so COOL!!!! I totally love this card

    ReplyDelete