9.03.2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow *skeleton treat box*

 photo 09-Sept-Blog-Hop-Button_zpse25da001.png

Welcome to the 2013 *September* edition of the Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop.  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that all 10 of the Stampin' Up! Artisans have created. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow the 2013 Artisan Design Team Pinterest Board:


This project was a spinoff from another project you'll see later this month.  I love it when that happens!

Halloween is right around the corner so that means you need to start making your projects now or AT LEAST buy (and eat) the candy.

Yes?

Yes.
Skeleton Treat Box photo 201309Artisan1acopy_zpsa5b61d10.jpg
Do you know how to create a fabric lolly?  Sew a straight stitch (by hand) along one of the edges of the ribbon (about 1/8" in) in and out, in and out, or up and down.  Whatever - I'm not a technical person.  Then gather your ribbon.  You get a squished piece of ribbon.  Put the ends together and you've got a fabric lolly.
Skeleton Treat Box Details photo 201309Artisan1bcopy_zps4fd28df6.jpg
I'm sure you already know this but you can color our basic rhinestones with Sharpie markers to get gorgeous colored rhinestones.  Go!  Go make some!
Photobucket
Stamps:  Toil & Trouble
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Witches' Brew DSP

Ink:  Basic Gray, VersaMark
Accessories and Tools: Decorative Window Gift Boxes, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, Natural Cotton Ribbon, Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder, Black Stampin' Glitter, Basic Rhinestones, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Silicone Craft Sheet
Other:  Fantastic Treats, Green Sharpie, Hot Glue Gun

Order everything from my site {HERE}

Go back and visit my fantastic friend Erica's blog or move on to the next blog and visit Jeanna's.  I'm so lucky to be sandwiched between two of my great friends. 
 photo 09-Sept-Blog-Hop-NEXT-Button_zpsad37d3c6.png

Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Did you order your Paper Pumpkin yet?
Full project kits delivered straight to your door.
What are you waiting for??
 photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg 
 photo Artisan-Signature-2013-janeleestampinupnet_zps5b32dc3b.png

9 comments:

  1. Great project...don't you just love the word "lolly"...I just want to say it over and over...lolly, lolly, lolly, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. My. God. Be still my heart.

    Awesome.

    But I must disagree. You cannot buy any cheesies yet because one might turn into a cheesie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jane... this is fabulous! I'm in trouble, I'm going to run out of time to case all of the projects you girls have created this week! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Especially love the lolly tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO COOL and SOOOOO Jane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween fabulousness! Lolly, lolly, lolly....I'm with Connie on this. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete