7.02.2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow *june facebook*

   photo ArtisanBlogLogos-Main_zps05ee95e2.png
Welcome to the July edition of the Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop!  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that 10 Stampin' Up! Artisan's have created.  Did you just come from Heidi's blog?  I love her AND her projects!  Everything she creates inspires me. Fo' realz!

Here is what I posted on the SU! facebook album for June



There are a lot of 4-letter words that I use (say and/or think) throughout the day.  I am a mom to 3 boys so these are my most frequented words:

  • *Shhh…  This word either means to be quit or a shortened version of shoot.  What were you thinking??

  • *Derp…  This is a sound that you say out loud.  It takes the place of dork, dingbat, nerd, etc.  You can say it when you are referring to someone or something they’ve done.

  • *Oops…  Need I say more?  I probably say this word the most either referring to something I’ve done or while witnessing someone do something else.  

So why not have a card for these sayings?  AND let’s make it even cuter and make them circle!  A very good friend of mine gave me a circle card and I’ve been in love with it ever since.

**tip** Fold your paper in half and then run it through your Big Shot but leave the folded edge inside the cutting edge of your die-cut.  Make sense?  What other great shaped cards can you make?
 
 photo 201306Artisan04acopy_zpsd2a4360e.jpg photo 201306Artisan04ccopy_zps238ecf49.jpg photo 201306Artisan04hcopy_zps9b3c7f6e.jpg

 photo 201306Artisan04ecopy_zps628cdf37.jpg




Stamps:  Dude, You're Welcome!, Hey There - Paper Pumpkin, Show & Tell 2, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers, ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Accessories and Tools: Smokey Slate Chevron Ribbon, Heat Tool, Black Emboss Powder, VersaMark™, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, 3-1/2" Circle Originals™, Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals
 
Order everything from my site {HERE}

Now head on over to Jeanna's blog.  I love love LOVE her and all her projects.  I promise you will not be disappointed.
 photo ArtisanBlogLogos-keepclicking_zps5f5c3b37.png
Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.

Follow Me on Pinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucket photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I think "shhh" is the one I use most. Love these, love the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    i really like your fresh style! These circle cards are adorable!
    Greetings from Germany!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete