4.16.2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 photo ArtisanBlogLogos-Main_zps05ee95e2.png
Welcome to the April edition of the Wednesday Artisan Blog Hop!  Check back every Wednesday to see new projects that 10 Stampin' Up! Artisan's have created.  Did you just come from Heidi's blog?  That girl has got some MAD skills!  Everything she creates inspires me. Fo' realz!

It's my birthday today (the 16th).  Yep.

The Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper just screams APRIL.  Don't you think??!!  All the colors in this paper just make me happy.




 photo 201304Artisan02acopy_zps1661ad8f.jpg
I might have gotten a little too happy with the spritzer.
Jus' sayin'.
 photo 201304Artisan02bcopy_zps8c59c8e7.jpg



I did sew the Natural Ribbon onto the paper because I didn't want it to lose it's "crinkleness"
 photo 201304Artisan02ccopy_zpsc0cc6d8b.jpg
{The anchor makes me really happy for some reason.  It's just so cute!!}

Photobucket

Stamps:  Oh, Whale!
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper 
Accessories & Tools: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, Natural Trim Ribbon, Big Shot, Happy Whale Sizzix Clearlits, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Other: Sewing machine, white thread
 
Order everything from my site {HERE}

Now head on over to Jeanna's blog.  I love love LOVE her and all her projects.  I promise you will not be disappointed.
 photo ArtisanBlogLogos-keepclicking_zps5f5c3b37.png
Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.

Follow Me on Pinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucket photo PaperPumpkin_zps597f6607.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Jane, you are so talented. Totally my style, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to use the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to sew more on my cards ... you always make is look SOOO fantastical!!

    ReplyDelete