9.06.2012

Stamp Class Sept 12

I have the best friends EVER!!!  Really, I do.  One of my besties, Melody, made me this SUUUUUUPER cute box with cake balls inside.  I cannot get over how cute this box is so we're going to make it at my Stamp Class at my house on September 12th at 7:00pm.
Photobucket 
RSVP today to secure your spot (make sure you're on my list).  There are only 10 3 spots left.
  1. Heather
  2. Jessica
  3. Brittany D
  4. Brittany L
  5. Brittany L's pal
  6. Kristie
  7. Cheri

The cost of the class is $5 and you will get to make your box, fill it with treats, and make/take home 1-2 more cute Halloween projects.  You will DIE they're so cute!  You can order products at my class but you don't have it.  A $25 order will get you these projects for FREE!  If you want to make more than one, let me know so I make enough kits.

See you soon!
Order everything Stampin' Up from my site {HERE}

Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.


Follow Me on PinterestPhotobucket   Photobucket   


naptimestamper@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment