8.27.2012

2012 Artisan Award Winner Blog Hop - Project 8

Welcome to Day 8 of the official Artisan Winners Blog Hop. You should have just arrived from Heidi King's blog. If you didn't, go back and look at her stuff. It's SO amazing! I can't get enough of her projects. There are only 2 days left of this Blog Hop so if you missed any of the days, head back and check everything out. Just click HOME on this blog and you can go through all the other projects. 

This is my youngest son, Sawyer. He was trying his hardest not to smile in his dinosaur Halloween costume.  Again, with the stitching and banners.  I am an addict and I'm proud to admit that.  I go through phases in crafting and right now I'm heavily embedded in banners, pennants, chevrons, hexagons, and stitching. Jump on board because you will fall in love with all of these items too.  You can make banners out of ANYTHING (ribbon, paper, cardboard, YOU NAME IT!)PhotobucketPhotobucket



Recipe:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Letter It Sets; Whisper White Card Stock; Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight Textured Card Stock; First Edition Specialty DSP, Summer Smooches DSP; Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pads; Petit Pennants Builder Punch; Brights Collection Designer Buttons; Pool Party, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon; Snips, Paper Piercer, Sponge Daubers, Bone Folder, Mat Pack, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL; MDS: Hexagon Punch

Extras: Cardboard from SU! box and embroidery floss

Stay tuned for my 3-D projects!! Moving right along...  Click the link below to head over to Jeanna Bohanon's blog.  Her projects are A-MAZ-ING!  That gurl has made skillz with digital scrapbooking and crafting!
Photobucket

Order everything from my site {HERE}

Do you follow me on Pinterest?  You can.


Follow Me on PinterestPhotobucket   Photobucket   


naptimestamper@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What lovely memories you've just brought me! My youngest son (now NINE!) had that exact same costume when he was little.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is great...as always :).

    ReplyDelete