3.02.2009

Big Shot Bonanza *UPDATE*

**Since the Big Shot Bonanza has been so popular, I have decided to extend my freebie offer. IF YOU ORDER THE BIG SHOT KIT BY MARCH 31st, I WILL LET YOU ADD $15 OF FREE PRODUCT IN ADDITION TO YOUR 3 SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS, HOSTESS LEVEL 1 STAMP SET, AND $15 OF FREE MERCHANDISE**

Read below for more information...
*NOTE: I can ship anywhere in the US*

So, what exactly do you get for $195.95??
=========================================
  1. Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
  2. Multipurpose Platform
  3. Standard Cutting Pads
  4. 2 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Bigz Dies (Scallop Envelope & Top Note)
  5. 1 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Decorative Strip (Decorative Strip Billboard)
  6. Decorative Strip Cutting Pads
  7. Extender Spacer Platform
  8. $30 in free merchandise ($15 from hostess perks & $15 extra from me)
  9. 1 Level 1 Hostess stamp set
  10. Sale-A-Bration Set #1
  11. Sale-A-Bration Set #2
  12. Sale-A-Bration Set #3
So there you have it! You get 12 things (really more than that because your $30 of free merchandise can go pretty far if you want it to). Also, if you were to order $5 of extra merchandise on top of your Big Shot kit, you'd get an extra $5 of hostess merchandise AND another Sale-A-Bration set - so really, you'd get another $5 free and another stamp set!!!

If you'd like to see what these items look like, head to my website: http://janelee.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW.

WHY WAIT??!!

Send your order to me TODAY!! - junglejanelee@gmail.com or text me your order to 801-231-3421.

**note: If you order the kit from my website, you will NOT be able to get the extra freebies I'm offering. The order must be placed by me.**

No comments:

Post a Comment